Our robust and lightweight, Explorer is a classic baseplate compass, that you should definitely keep in your rucksack. Constructed to ensure navigation is a doddle, the Explorer features luminous needle markings for navigating after dark and a centimetre ruler to gauge distance correctly. A long length neck cord allows you to keep the compass to hand when needed, perfect to keep in your rucksack!
- Rotating bezel marked with two degree dial graduations
- Magnifier to make map details clearer
- Romer scales 1:25,000 and 1:50,000
- Centimetre ruler
- Luminous needle markings for night navigation
- Circle and triangle cut outs for drawing orienteering points
- Neck cord included