The dryrobe® Advance short sleeve is designed to let you get active outdoors, whatever the weather. dryrobe® allows you to change anywhere whilst protecting you from the elements and keeping you warm in any climate.
The short sleeve design enables you to get changed quickly and easily. dryrobe® is not your average fit, it will be large and loose enough to pull your arms inside and get changed.
Keep doing the things you love outdoors, with the world's most advanced change robe.
dryrobe Advance is one tough bit of kit, it’s designed to stand the wear and tear of sporty and active lifestyles, cold conditions and any challenge your child may face. A compression travel bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- Fast easy change short sleeve design
- Our super warm lining Synthetic Lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Recycled Polyester)
- The dryrobe full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep external fleece warm lined pockets
- A huge 'A4' size internal soft lined poacher pocket
- Internal zip entry phone, iPod, MP3, or wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket, 2-way waterproof design
- Super light construction - 1.3kg
dryrobe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children to the risks with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe®. You don't know how much you need a dryrobe® until you own one.
- If your child needs to get changed for sport as quickly as possible in a field or car park, or they simply want to jump in the car and get home without changing, then the dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve offers warm, fast changing in any climate.
- Leave it on over their clothing or wetsuit
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve their energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
- Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
- The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep their hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets
- Store essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
- Safely store valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
- At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
Your kids will use their dryrobe® much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on trips to the beach and many outdoor adventures. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, it's all #dryrobeterritory.