dryrobe® dog is available in a range of sizes.
- A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- Super warm synthetic lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Recycled Polyester)
- Reflective 3M Safety Piping
- Fleece-lined, high collar for additional warmth
- Adjustable velcro body strap
- Easy slide-on fit
- Convenient harness access via YKK Zip
- Elasticated leg straps
dryrobe® dog is designed for use out of the water. We do not recommend or encourage you to use the dryrobe® dog while in the water. Be aware that using dryrobe® dog in water may present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest doggy swimmers. Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
The measurements stated in the table are the dimensions of the dryrobe® dog. Measure your dog using the steps below and refer to the chart to determine which size will give the best fit for your dog.
To measure your dog:
- Measure the length of your dog's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail (A)
- Measure around the widest/deepest part of the chest - usually right behind the front leg. Make sure the strap length (B) is sufficient.
The dryrobe® dog slides over the dog's head and features an expandable elasticated gusset panel and an adjustable chest strap.
|ADJ STRAP (B)||52-58cm||62-66cm||69-74cm||82-88cm|