The Aquafleece® Balaclava; a Rooster creation inspired by windsurfers and cyclists. Made using our best selling Aquafleece® fabric on the top and back for ultimate wind chill protection, paired with our cold weather breathable favourite PolyPro for comfort, stretch and warmth.
Quite possibly the ultimate winter warmer; with its uses not restricted to sail sports! - Use it on the water, on the bike or anyway else you might like.
The fluorescent yellow version is particularly suited to gloomy days on the water or dark commutes by bike, and features reflective detailing on the rear flo panel. Be bright and be seen this winter.
One size fits all, available in Flo Yellow & Charcoal
We recommend hand washing in warm water and allowing to air dry.
- Breathable polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
- Aquafleece outer cuts windchill to a minimum with the ´fleece´ inner lining provides excellent thermal qualities
- Dries very quickly after use and washing due to the hydrophobic (water repellent) nature of polypropylene
- Incredibly warm headwear option whilst waiting for the starting sequence of winter series racing or on frosty, early morning bike rides
- Suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities including road cycling, mountain biking, kayaking, skiing and snowboarding