The Horizon drysuit is tailored using 3-layer breathable material technology, with enhanced waterproof properties. This, combined with the twin neck seal system, latex wrists and low-profile fabric socks, keeps the wearer warm and dry – no matter what the activity. With an adjustable waist band, a unique stretch mesh back panel and adjustable braces, the Horizon creates a custom-fit feel for a wide range of sizes. Plus, the pre-articulated arms and legs provides unrestrictive movement to enhance the suit’s athletic performance.
The cross shoulder YKK Aquaseal, flexible dry zip is positioned for minimum restriction and allows the wearer to don the suit easily. Additionally, Cordura reinforced double layered seat and knees provide extra protection to the areas of high wear to increase longevity and durability.
- Hard wearing 3-layer breathable material
- YKK aquaseal plastic cross shoulder & relief
- Dry zips with protective cover
- Cordura reinforced double layer seat & knee areas
- Lower back stretch panel for additional flexibility
- Articulated arm & leg design
- Twin latex & glideskin neoprene neck seals
- Twin adjustment single lined neoprene waistband
- Easy seal replacement
- Ankle and wrist adjusters
- Removable adjustable braces
- Reflective highlights
- Extended 2 year manufacturer’s warranty